A Multi-Sig Cost-Effective Mint Engine!
BraveMint is a multi-sig minting engine developed by BraveLabs for the CNFT community to provide a next-generation minting experience.
In traditional minting, you send ADA to a particular address and receive your NFT(s) after an hour or day. Not to mention, the entire process involves two transactions.
In BraveMint multi-sig approach, you will make the payment and receive your NFT(s) in the same transaction within a minute or two. Not only this reduces excess load off the network, but it also reduces network fees and your precious time.
BraveMint also brings some cutting-edge functionalities to improve the minting experience and make it as enjoyable as possible. For example, Live stats. With the help of Live Stats, you will be able to see how many of a collection got sold or in reservations in real-time, eliminating the need to refresh Cardanoscan every five seconds.
BraveMint Development Roadmap
The official roadmap of BraveMint 2022 and 2023. Further updates will be made at the later phase of the project.
- Draft Initial Concept
- Market Research and Feasibility Study
- System Design and Requirement Assessment
- Initial Mint Engine and UI Development
- Multi-project support via Wildcard Domain
- First Live Trial with BCRC
- Introducing Claimdrop
- Queue-Based and Non-Queue-Based Minting Support
- Live Minting Stats Implementation
- Delayed Reveal Mint Support
- Royalty Token Support
- Transaction Verification with Rollback Support
- IPFS Pinning and Managing
- Offering Free Minting for a Limited Time
- Rebranding Bravemint with a Well Designed Landing Page
- Feasibility and Technical Analysis of NFT Staking
- Bringing a New Way to Stake NFTs
- NFT Airdrop with Reasonable Fee
- Community Collaborations
- User Experience Research and Improvements
- Fungible Token (FT) Support
- Bravemint Public API Release
- Bravemint SDK Release
- Bravemint Community Devs Collaboration
- Bravemint Business Suit Development(To be revealed)
- Advance Interaction and Behavioural Analytics
- Advanced Reporting and Post-Mint Analysis
- Community Collaborations and Improvements